- Users must request a refund for HSC Study Lab or for one or more Courses of HSC Study Lab in writing either by email to email@example.com or on +61 2 9805 3153.
- Users will receive a full refund for HSC Study Lab or for one or more Courses of HSC Study Lab if they have submitted a written refund request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of enrolling.
- Users will not receive a refund for one or more Courses if they:
- Submit a refund request after 7 days of enrolling, or
- Have never logged into the Course/module but are requesting refund more than 7 days after enrolling,
- except in circumstances where they can show reasons acceptable to HSC Study Lab for their failure to log into a Course. All refunds will be at the sole discretion of HSC Study Lab. Instead of a refund, HSC Study Lab may at its option allow a user to extend the Course beyond the initial expiry date.
- No partial refunds will be given.
- In the event of severe technical difficulties on the part of HSC Study Lab that prevent access to the Course for more than 5 days, an extension in access time to the Course will be offered to the user.
- Users will receive a full refund if they have been unable to access or use an HSC Study Lab Course properly due to technical difficulties in the HSC Study Lab platform for the duration of their access time in the Course. However, refunds will not be given if the difficulties in accessing HSC Study Lab is due to incompatibility with the user’s computer system. This Course is not optimised for use on a smart phone, therefore, for a full comprehensive experience you will need to use a desktop, laptop or tablet. HSC Study Lab will notify a user by email that a refund has been approved within 7 days of approval. All refunds approved by HSC Study Lab will be paid within 30 days of this notification date.
- A user may appeal in writing to Customer Support (email@example.com) in the event of a dispute over fee refund or any other matter that cannot be settled through consultation with HSC Study Lab administration or staff. If the appeal is not upheld, the user may refer the matter in writing to (firstname.lastname@example.org). These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without notice. Nothing in this document precludes a user's right to take action under Australia's consumer protection laws.
- HSC Study Lab reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for the Courses either before or during the program, to cancel or terminate the program or refuse any enrolment.